Special price for December
Programming For Beginner's Box Set: Learn HTML, HTML5 & CSS3, Java, PHP & MySQL, C# Programming With the Ultimate Guides For Beginner's
Every good programmer knows that learning only one programming language isn’t enough. To become good and successful we have to know a lot more. With this Box Set we’re giving you the opportunity to get the basic knowledge of all popular programming languages. Every book provides a step by step guide for beginner’s which is easy to follow and learn. After going through all the materials you’ll be able to start upgrading your skills with more complex coding techniques.
The Box Set contains:
In the book:
- HTML: Step By Step Beginner’s Guide to HTML In the book: Chapter 1: What is HTML? Chapter 2: Text Editors. Chapter 3: HTML Basics. Chapter 4: HTML Elements. Chapter 5: HTML Attributes. Chapter 6: HTML Headings. Chapter 7: HTML Paragraphs. Chapter 8: HTML Styles. Chapter 9: HTML Formatting. Chapter 10: HTML Links. Chapter 11: HTML Images. Chapter 12: HTML Tables. Chapter 13: HTML Lists. and more....
- HTML & CSS3: Learn HTML5 and CSS3 in One Day with Hands-on project and learn them Well! In the book: Chapter 1 -- What is HTML5? Chapter 2 -- Language Changes in HTML5 Chapter 3 -- What is CSS3? - Creating an HTML5 and CSS3 Project Chapter 4 -- A Blog Page and more...
- PHP & MySQL: Learn PHP & MySQL with the Ultimate Crash Course For Beginner’s in No-Time! In the book: Chapter 1: Introduction to PHP Chapter 2: MySQL Chapter 3: Syntax, Comments, Case Sensitivity, New Line, and Forms Chapter 4: Arrays Chapter 5: Conditional Statements Chapter 6: Numbers and Mathematical Operations Chapter 7: Opening, Reading, Writing, and Closing Files and more...
- Java: Learn Java Programming with the Ultimate Crash Course For Beginner’s in No-Time! In the book: Chapter 1: A First Look at Java Chapter 2: Setting Up Your Computer for Java Chapter 3: Your First Hello World Program Chapter 4: Programming Basics Chapter 5: Wrap-up and more...
- C#: Learn C# Programming with the Ultimate Crash Course For Beginner’s in No-Time!
Comprehending the C# Program Structure The Coding Conventions for C# Mastering Variables and Data Types Getting Using Input and Using Type Conversions Arithmetic, Conditional, Relational, and Logical Operators Using Flow Control Statements Generating Random Numbers And much more! Take action today and get your copy for just 0.99$, regularly priced for 9.99$
Scroll up and let’s get started. Tags: Programming for Beginner's, HTML, HTML Programming, Java, Java Programming, HTML5 & CSS3, PHP, PHP Programming, PHP & MySQL, C#, C# Programming, Programming for dummies, Computer Programming
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
This is a decent book for Programming
By John Leo
This is an awesome book for beginner to learn programming language. This book is box set to learn HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java, PHP & MySQL, C languages. This book contains all the needed information which you need to require for startup as a programmer.
This is a decent book for comprehension HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVA, MySQL and web outline. I've had minimal related knowledge in creating sites; however this book has assisted me with seeing how to make website pages utilization labels and templates for beautiful showcases. Other than that, awesome book! Unquestionably would suggest on the off chance that you need to figure out how to script in HTML, CSS, JAVA, MySQL and so on.
I think, this book will be very much helpful for beginner’s programmer. This book is recommended for all who are interested in programming.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
The Best Way to Learn Programming
By Allexandria W.
I am new to programming and need the very best C#.NET 4 learn-by-doing (not too thick) book to get me straight to the point with thorough walk-troughs with clear/easy to understand explanations and a good amount of assignments and projects to task one's learning after each chapter. And this is one of those book I've picked.
The book offers concise information but also offers lots of discussion about in-depth knowledge about C. The book has written very well and is pragmatic regarding the programming of the language. The author has paced the book very well for the target group, which are experienced programmers who are new to.NET and C# programming.
I personally recommend you to start learning from this book
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
See all 34 customer reviews...
This is a very good book for beginners
By Alicia Moore
Computer language, programming is never new to me. As this is my passion way back before i shifted to teaching. During my days HTML is the basic and the only way you can create and design a website but technology evolve so fast that things changes and as a programmer you have to cope up with these changes. This book helps me refresh what i have studied before and helps me to remember things. It doesn't mean that you know it you won't forget it.
This is a very good book for beginners. The instructions and definitions are very simple and easy to understand and follow. The syntax used defines itself for you to easily remember what to use. Programming nowadays has become more understandable and the codes are more clearer. Just like this book.