Centerm C75 V2 - Zero Client - Multipoint Server - Monitors AnyWhere - Userful$149.90 Availability:
Usually ships in 24 hours
Centerm C75 is a Zero Client/Thin Client designated for resource sharing system and applied to MultiPoint Server, Monitors AnyWhere and more. Using Centerm C75 Zero Client/Thin Client allows to use one server simply by connecting a monitor, Keyboard and mouse and have many independent workstations.
The Centerm C75 is the only Zero Client/Thin Client in the market with an HDMI port, which makes it perfect for use with Monitors AnyWhere's Digital Signage software, that will allow to control multiple monitors using a single PC or server.
For Monitors AnyWhere's Digital Signage software including The Centerm C75, please see ASIN number: B00TYJBYAS
Centerm C75 V2 Zero Client/Thin Client Features:
- Graphic Resolution rate Up to 2048*1152
- Networking LAN x1 (10/100/1000 Base-T Fast Ethernet, RJ-45)
- Video port VGA Interface D-sub 15
- HDMI Interface
- VESA 75 and VESA 100
- Four USB 2.0 ports, operating in High Speed Mode (480Mbps)
- I/O Peripheral Support: 4 x USB ; 1 x Line out ; 1 x Mic in ; 1 x DC ; 1 x Keyhole
- Operating System: Windows7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows10, MultiPoint Server 2011/2012 , Userful
The Zero Client/Thin Client includes 1 OSBase driver