Usually ships in 4-5 business days
Author Ethan Brown (Web Development with Node and Express) not only guides you through simple and straightforward topics (variables, control flow, arrays), but also covers complex concepts such as functional and asynchronous programming. You’ll learn how to create powerful and responsive web applications on the client, or with Node.js on the server.
- Use ES6 today and transcompile code to portable ES5
- Explore objects and object-oriented programming
- Tackle new concepts such as iterators, generators, and proxies
- Grasp the complexities of asynchronous programming
- Work with the Document Object Model for browser-based apps
- Learn Node.js fundamentals for developing server-side applications