Location/City : VA - Richmond
Id : 5237
Our client is a fast growing Healthcare technology company that is looking to find a great Data Architect for their team.
If you have a passion for Data and are interested in an opportunity to work in a SQL as well as learn NoSQL as the need to solve data problems in different ways emerges over time.
In three years you will look back with pride having accomplished the following:
- Architect, model, and create a Data Warehouse
- Delivered data to the business in easy that maximize corporate revenue
- Use ETL techniques to deliver data from multiple sources
- Lead and mentor a small team of developers and analysts as your role increases over time
The most successful applicant will have the following Experience:
- 7-10 years experience working in enterprise level Data Warehouse environment
- 7+ Years doing ETL Development - specifically with SSIS
- 5+ years experience in Data Architecture and Modeling
- Experience setting up your own Data Warehouse
It is important in this role to do primarily hands on work initially ( first 12 months or so) until the need arises to add additional resources and focus more on Architecture over time.
If this sounds interesting to you then apply today and let's begin the discussion.
Explore Your Options
Want a change of scenery or a chance to learn new skills? Are you seeking the security of an established company or the excitement of building the next big thing? Are you looking for a "Plan B" or ways to get paid for doing something different? IT1me can show you options based on your skills and interests. IT1me connects you with jobs, projects and easy ways to explore your options.
Become a Network Resource
Let IT1me work for you. Get paid to offer your advice and perspective. Get paid to help employers screen applicants and verify skills. Earn income through coaching, training and consulting. Apply to be considered for ALL Data Architect and Developer opportunities within our network.
Protect Your Confidentiality
We value your time and confidentiality. IT1me never sends any of your information to a potential employer without your knowledge and permission. Explore opportunities safely and worry-free. Click the Apply Now
button to get started.