Our client, who specializes in healthcare data analytics, is seeking a Senior Technical Analyst. They are in the process of building a new product and looking for someone that the ability to interact with business and technical teams. They are hoping to find someone that wants their impact known and enjoys being a critical resource on the IT team.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Working with external clients to gather requirements, scope and assess potential product enhancements and define system solutions on a complex data intensive product.
- Working with complex data sets and/or data warehousing
- Performing SQL queries and creating SQL statements for research purposes
- Translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications
- Assisting the business in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes
- Working with development teams, suggesting technologies and helping to determine the best execution of projects
- Designing new systems or major enhancements to existing systems.
- Interacting with external and internal clients/stakeholders to educate, interview, simultaneously engineer and plan integrations that enhance the product and the client installation.
- Discerning wants from needs, and core functionality requirements. In addition, they are expected to be comfortable with scope management and expectation management techniques throughout the ongoing development lifecycle.
Explore Your Options
Want a change of scenery or a chance to learn new skills? Are you seeking the security of an established company or the excitement of building the next big thing? Are you looking for a "Plan B" or ways to get paid for doing something different? IT1me can show you options based on your skills and interests. IT1me connects you with jobs, projects and easy ways to explore your options.
Become a Network Resource
Let IT1me work for you. Get paid to offer your advice and perspective. Get paid to help employers screen applicants and verify skills. Earn income through coaching, training and consulting. Apply to be considered for ALL Technical Analyst opportunities within our network.
Protect Your Confidentiality
We value your time and confidentiality. IT1me never sends any of your information to a potential employer without your knowledge and permission. Explore opportunities safely and worry-free. Click the Apply Now
button to get started.