We are looking to fill a Project Manager/Business Analyst role for a company that started here in Richmond, but now has several offices across the country and works with people around the world.
If you would like to be part of a fast-paced company with lots of growth potential, then this might be a good fit for you!
We need someone who has:
- 10 years IT project management experience with projects lasting from 3 months to 2 years in duration.
- Experience directing and monitoring the requirements, framework conditions and progress of IT projects
- Ability to work with internal and external resources
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, including formula and Pivot Table creation
- Experience with EDI is a plus.
- Experience with logistics is a plus.
If you think you would be a good match for this position, or would like to hear more, give us a call.
Explore Your Options
Want a change of scenery or a chance to learn new skills? Are you seeking the security of an established company or the excitement of building the next big thing? Are you looking for a "Plan B" or ways to get paid for doing something different? IT1me can show you options based on your skills and interests. IT1me connects you with jobs, projects and easy ways to explore your options.
Become a Network Resource
Let IT1me work for you. Get paid to offer your advice and perspective. Get paid to help employers screen applicants and verify skills. Earn income through coaching, training and consulting. Apply to be considered for ALL Project Manager/Business Analyst opportunities within our network.
Protect Your Confidentiality
We value your time and confidentiality. IT1me never sends any of your information to a potential employer without your knowledge and permission. Explore opportunities safely and worry-free. Click the Apply Now
button to get started.