Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent HB-UMLS USB 2.0 Hub. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Achieve full 480 Mbps on each port, or daisy chain multiple hubs to a maximum of 127 devices. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 1.1 productsPlease Note:
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4 Port Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4 Port hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).Features:
* Blue LED to indicate power status for each port
* Data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
* Four downstream ports support high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), and low-speed (1.5Mbps)
* Supports up to 127 devices by daisy-chaining multiple hubs
* Some power-intense USB devices may require a AC-Powered USB hubSystem requirements:
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
* Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
* Linux 2.4 or abovePackage contents
* USB 2.0 4-port hubWarranty:This product comes with a three year warranty.In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:Go to sabrent.com/support and click 'Submit a ticket'.Submit your ticket.You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.
Introducing the world's smallest USB-C to USB-A adapter. Use it to charge up your phone and other standard USB devices or transfer data at USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (up to 5Gbps). Made out of durable aluminum alloy, the mini adapter comes in 3 colors to match the new MacBook 12-inch. It's also compatible with the Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C devices (OnePlus 3 incompatible). For optimal use, use the mini adapter with an uncovered laptop. If your MacBook is covered by a case, the mini adapter may not plug in properly. Do push the adapter hard to the end when you hear the click. Not for micro USB port or mini USB port.
Manage research, learning and skills at IT1me. Create an account using LinkedIn to manage and organize your IT knowledge. IT1me works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.